We hope that everything in your order is suitable but if not, we can do a return or exchange.
Requests for returns or exchanges must be made within 15 days of receiving your order.
You will need an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
To request an RMA number you can: click here to email us
- Respond to one of the order emails from MLAM.CA
- Click here to 'Email Us'
- Call us at 289-689-5409
Return shipping costs will be at the customer's expense.
- For exchanges, we will ship the first exchange to you at no additional shipping charge. If there is a second exchange, the customer will be responsible for any new shipping charges.
- We recommend shipping the return using Canada Post Regular parcel mail, as you will have a tracking number. Unless you want, there is no need to use Xpresspost, get insurance or a signature for delivery.
- Ensure you return is securely packaged as you are responsible for the items until it is received.
- Ship returns to the address at the top of this page with the RMA# on the box or on a note inside.
Returned merchandise must be in the same condition as you received it.
- Garments can be tried on, but not worn, washed or marked.
- Manufacturers’ tags and labels must still be attached.
We will verify that the items are in the same condition as shipped and then your refund or exchange will be processed.
All refunds will be credited to the credit card or paypal account used on the original order.
Shipping charges will not be refunded.
No refunds or exchanges on ‘Final Sale’ items.
Non-returnable Items - Matching Panties, Swimwear bottoms that are sold separately